Today we’d like to introduce you to Katie Lynn Reynolds.
Hi Katie, please kick things off for us with an introduction to yourself and your story.
As a young 20-something, I found myself planning yearly Disney trips for my then-boyfriend and I. Once I was helping friends plan trips during COVID to have something to look forward to, I was encouraged by friends and family to look into the agency that I had followed frequently on social media. After 2 post-COVID Disney trips and helping plan nearly a dozen, I decided to sign my contract to become an agent on February 12th, 2021. I remember telling my near-husband a month before our wedding that I would use this as income to pay for my Disney trips! A few months in, and I was so busy that I was SHOCKED! By July, I reached a large status with my agency. As of July 11th, 2022, being a travel agent is my only career as I have stepped away from corporate America. My friends, family, clients turned friends, and husband have been the most supportive in referring people my way.
I’m sure you wouldn’t say it’s been obstacle free, but so far would you say the journey has been a fairly smooth road?
It has definitely been a learning curve! Prior to becoming an agent, I had only really known Disney. I have now traveled to many different countries (leaving the states for the first time) and now book more international than domestic. From learning new vendors to new processes in general, the road has been tough with many late nights.
COVID created an obstacle of changes across the board – and I pride myself on assisting my clients with navigating those challenges!
We’ve been impressed with Katie Lynn Reynolds of Travelmation LLC, but for folks who might not be as familiar, what can you share with them about what you do and what sets you apart from others?
– 27-year-old female dominating a mainly older perceived field.
– Focused on all-inclusive travel, honeymoons, Disney, cruising.
– I know what is important to clients more than a price tag: knowing differing amenities and vibes. People don’t go to a resort for just a bedroom; they go for an experience.
– I am proud of my drive and determination to be in the top 20 of my agency, of over 1,000 agents, and the youngest in this pristine group.
– Creative, curated, and real Instagram with travel tips and highlights.
What was your favorite childhood memory?
Going to Walt Disney World for the first time at age 10 with my family. I will never forget watching fireworks at Magic Kingdom with my sister! We had the best Disney trip by parents that saved and saved for years to afford it. I will never take for granted the opportunity to see new places with loved ones — and this trip sparked my love for all things Disney and travel.
- Website: KatieLynnReynolds.com
- Instagram: Instagram.com/KatieLynnReynolds_
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TravelmationLLCKatieLynnReynolds